I Made A New Team But It Doesnt Exist When I Start A New Game

emberstoinferno

Hey I made my own team on FM08 using the db editor so i could make a team of me and some friends for a laugh. I made them a Spanish team in the Spanish First Division, put their city as Barcelona etc. and placed them in the league but they were not there when i started a new game. I figured this was because there were now too many teams in the league, so instead i renamed Recreativo to my team name, deleted all their players and edited all the other info to match that of my team, and saved. Still, when i started new game my team was not there, and Recreativo were, with their original players and transfer budget etc.

HELP

Hey I made my own team on FM08 using the db editor so i could make a team of me and some friends for a laugh. I made them a Spanish team in the Spanish First Division, put their city as Barcelona etc. and placed them in the league but they were not there when i started a new game. I figured this was because there were now too many teams in the league, so instead i renamed Recreativo to my team name, deleted all their players and edited all the other info to match that of my team, and saved. Still, when i started new game my team was not there, and Recreativo were, with their original players and transfer budget etc.

HELP

Ok.

Are you sure you are selecting the database you created and saved when you start a new game.

When you click 'New Game' a drop down box should appear that allows you to choose which database you want to load.

From that, you select the database which you edited and saved as, well, what ever you named it.

i had the same problem

ultimately i changed the name of an existing team to desired name and i did what i wanted.i added my players,stadium etc.

when i loaded the game,my team was there.u do same thing.it will work .try it

Archived