Regens

sorry if this has been covered before, i cant seem to find them though, how do i find regens, do they come back with the same name? will david beckham still be david beckham?? do i need to unlock regens?? sorry if its been answered already.

• SI Staff

You can't 'find' regens in FMH, its a misnomer - people however will often find a fast young English striker after Micheal Owen retires and announce to the world that they've found 'Micheal Owens' regen ...

(we DO use a regeneration system, but it isn't as easy to spot them as you might think, not least because for the ones which WOULD be easy to spot we fiddle around with things, swap nationalities etc.)

Go at least 2 seaosns into the game, if you see players retiring, get their MENTAL stats only, jot them down, and a few months after they retire, you might find them. They will NOT have the same name, eg. David Beckham could come back as Troy Walker. They will have the same positions, but they may have an extra nationality, so DB could be English/Scottish. You don't need to unlock them either, they appear automatically(after certain players retire).

Hope this helps!

Archived