Pre-Match Advice Meeting

I'm just wondering, other than looking at it out of curiosity and fun, does anyone actually analyse what the board members tell you and make changes to tactics according to them? If yes, what do you usually do? As i personally don't find it much useful to bother with.

I never use it.

They always try and suggest different formations despite the fact that I'm unbeaten with my current one.

Also trying to get me to change my set piece takers despite the fact my current ones have scored from penalties, free kicks etc.

Suggesting I sign this coach or that scout despite the fact I have a full backroom team.

The players they suggest are rubbish.

Oh and they never seem to agree with each other so what's the point??

I've noticed that my backroom staff mostly say that my opponents do well against my current set-up(width, tempo, def line) even if I change every game, my next opponents are good against what I just did. If I change my tactics according to what they say after the meeting, I look at what they say on the match opening screen after i've confirmed my team, its now changed to that that they are good at my new set-up, never pay attention to them.

Archived