reputation progress

I start a new game, i set past Experience as "Sunday League Footballer", and start a england game with north and south Square Leagues, o go on holiday and accept first team that offers me a job.

Woking offers me a job, they 19th and its mid season, i pull them up to 16th.

2ed year i finish 11th and third year 6th one point from play offs. Its my first save thats got past the first year, the saves before was me messing about.

Am getting ready for the new season and grimsby in the 2ed division offer me a job. :confused:

Before FM10 i only ever got job offers a league aboth me at the most, not two. Well am enjoying playing as woking so i reject. Then a week later Derby who are in League one offer me a job. Now this would not happen in anyther FM or the old CM, teams would look for mangers who have proven them selfs in same level or one level below.

Is this a bug, imbalance or do people think this would happen IRL?

Are you sure you selected Sunday league footballer and not automatic reputation? There are numerous reports that automatic reputation can give you a much higher reputation than you think, and it leads to getting unrealistic job offers.

Have you won any awards like manager of the month, and have you had any good cup runs? That can help increase your reputation. What is your reputation in your profile right now?

Archived