looking for players

How do i do it? I mean there is the player search but it has less than 5000 players, the well known ones. I'm playing with a small club so I can't really afford 95% of them and i know there are tens of thousands more hidden, and i'd like to find some less well known but quality players. The board also won't let me hire scouts. So what can I do?

What, they won't even let you hire one scout? I'd report that as a bug tbh.

You could scout around (when you can get a scout), and I've done alright from going to countries and looking through their teams for good enough players (takes a lot of time but can be worth it).

Lastly, you could use a external scout like GenieScout.

What, they won't even let you hire one scout? I'd report that as a bug tbh.

You could scout around (when you can get a scout), and I've done alright from going to countries and looking through their teams for good enough players (takes a lot of time but can be worth it).

Lastly, you could use a external scout like GenieScout.

No. In the board room in the scouting section it says "the board have indicated that they won't allow the scouting of any nations" and when I try to hire a scout I get a message that the board cancelled his transfer because they feel I don't need another scout (and I don't have any).

where can I get GenieScout?

Archived