Funniest news items...

It's the funniest thing I've seen in FM, if I need a laugh I look at the print screen. Theres a coach who's got the same name as me in the game who I always sign but he's terrible. Once I cobbled together a team of the most ridiculously named players in the game, needless to say I got relegated as half of them were non league standard from around the world.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gerardpique:

Once I cobbled together a team of the most ridiculously named players in the game, needless to say I got relegated as half of them were non league standard from around the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now this is how the game should be played! icon14.gif

I almost feel like forming a team of players with the same name, just so I can get cheap kicks off the commentary. icon_biggrin.gif I'm insane.

great minds think alike as the saying goes! If I can figure out what save it was I'll put up a screenie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I almost feel like forming a team of players with the same name, just so I can get cheap kicks off the commentary. Big Grin I'm insane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that would be funny! In an online game with a few of my mates I nicknamed my whole newcastle squad as the Brazil 1970 team, they didn't know what was going on!

Archived