**FMH: Official off-topic thread!**

Yeah luis garcia's goal was good, but he wasted many chances - especially the open goal, even though it was offside.

The win means all the suopposedly 'top 4 best teams in england' can all have a piece of silver wear.

Yeah, I dont understand why he played 3 cms and a winger?? Crazy tactics!

However saying that on pro evo 5 i play with a huge gap in the centre of my midfield in my 4-4-2 with very forward wingers.

The AI on pro evo is daft sometimes tho.. 4-2-4 usually works for me, with my wing strikers right on the touchline - I score tons from counter attacks with them as free outlets.

Back to the match though - Do you reckon Mourinho will admit he made a tactical mistake, or try and take the spotlight off him by blaming the refereeing??

Blame himself? ha dont be daft, he'll just say something about time-wasting and that terry's goal should count - I havent watched any interviews afterwards yet, i tihnk they are up on bbc sport tohugh.

Personally I think they should of zoomed in at the persons face that threw the beer bottle to shame him, not sure who he was aiming for - crouch or gallas but was in the reds crowd - but that could of been nasty.

Also mourinho slapping lampards face made me laugh, he did more than tap him.

Yeah, my money's on liverpool to win too.

Yep, watched match of the day and laughed at him, i used to like him but now hes just got on my nerves as the seasons gone by.

Also thought that spurs goal wasnt that bad as they had moved beyond eboue when they made the goal and werent looking back, also might of been confused by seeing silva get up and eboue not.

I was at Old Trafford, and being a Liverpool fan in the Chelsea end was sweet!! Admittedly, not jumping up and down when Riise and Luis scored and jumping (albeit not like a loony) when Drogba scored was a bit wierd.

As for JT's challenge on LG - about 5 minutes earlier LG did the same to JT, and Chelsea got a free-kick, so I don't see the problem.

All managers need to take a long hard look at themselves (not just Mourinho), and take some responsibility and accept ref decisions, insteade of blaming them.

And as for Wenger - pot and kettle spring to mind.

Arsenal will do well to finish 4th now. I hope they win Champions (or renamed "5th in Prem") League, but would feel sorry for Spurs if they lose out....although I think Champions League may ave come a bit too quick for them , and that theywon't be able to do it justice.

What did Jol do?

Personally i think Wenger who over reacted, although Jol probably did see it he wanted a goal and you're bound to get that in a derby, the ref got confused by gilberto silva getting up and didnt realise eboue wasnt which is probably the same for all over players. Also why were fabregas and henry not on at the start for a big derby game?

Archived