Transfer offer

How come is not possible to buy a player in a specific date or buying a player but loan to the club which I buying from....this is important for club in italy, because no more than 2 non-eu signed per season and the club may want the youngster to have more chance to play rather than keep them in club but put in reserve......

I believe you can set "Next available" or "End of Season (Italy)" for when the player joins you? I'm guessing "End of Season (Italy)" is the one you would require. I don't know how that would take into consideration the players you have if you had too many but had agreed to sell.

I don't know about the buy to loan though, I think he has to come in before you can send him back out?

I believe you can set "Next available" or "End of Season (Italy)" for when the player joins you? I'm guessing "End of Season (Italy)" is the one you would require. I don't know how that would take into consideration the players you have if you had too many but had agreed to sell.

I don't know about the buy to loan though, I think he has to come in before you can send him back out?

this is stupid......The italian club always buy to loan so they're not gonna spend the non-euro quantity in real..

Actually the rule in italy is no more than 2 non-eu "transfer in" per season...but they can singed many non-euro players as they can, but not transfer in...so the buy to loan or buy a player in a specific date is very important in italy.

Coutinho, Kerlon....etc is an example how Inter bought to loan or transfer in a specific date so not to spending the non-euro quantity

The player to exchanged option should be allow the co-ownership or on loan transfer.......club in italy used to transfer some youngsters in co-ownership for to exchanged some big players......the example is how Inter trade with Genoa for Diego Milito and Thiago Motta

how come I cannot put the player who is on loan into part of to exchanged deal....like I can't exchanged Burdisso for Andreolli???????

And I think there should be have an option like when I selling Burdisso for Andreolli but I can request more money from Roma, because Burdisso is more vauled than Andreolli.

Archived