Matchday problem, cant find out how to..

when i go into a match, after all the tactics/teamtalks etc, why does it ALWAYS take me to the classic tv view (birds eye) insted of the infomation screen (Arsenal 0 V man utd 0 attendance blahblah) like it did in the demo, im sick of having to exit TV view everytime i play a match as it takes forever (my system performance is half 1 star lol)

My system performance is also half a star, but its not that slow for me. not compared to FM09 anyway.

In 09 it would pick and choose when to load up the TV view and when to show the actual stats for the players. sometimes it was that unresponsive that I couldn't click anything or make any changes until half time. Sometimes I'd be 2-0 or 3-0 down or something and thinking I could have altered something to perform better :mad:

Because it's been running quicker and not sticking in TV view in this version I've not been too bothered by it this time, but if there is a way to get the screen automatically onto the one I prefer (split view, with ratings for my team on one side and match stats on the right) I'd love to know.

When you arrive at the match screen and see the two teams formation, up right corner there's a view icon.

In it you''l find tv view and classic view just change it, then when the game starts you''l be redirected to the screen (as always in previous versions as well) where you see the two team name score , and eventual goalscorers, red cards, injury's.

When you arrive at the match screen and see the two teams formation, up right corner there's a view icon.

In it you''l find tv view and classic view just change it, then when the game starts you''l be redirected to the screen (as always in previous versions as well) where you see the two team name score , and eventual goalscorers, red cards, injury's.

thanks pal!!!

Archived