Help needed!!!

Hello All

Every time i go to play a match in 3d the game crashes and says crash dumps!?

the game gives my system a 5 star 3d rating but it won't work. it then flags up a ddwin.exe application error box. Any ideas please!my video card is a radeon 9200

9200 with 64 or 128MB?

If 64: game won't do 3D (below minimum specs)

If 128: download latest drivers and hope for the best; barely enough to have 3D.

Maybe you should upgrade your graphics card?

Hello All

Every time i go to play a match in 3d the game crashes and says crash dumps!?

the game gives my system a 5 star 3d rating but it won't work. it then flags up a ddwin.exe application error box. Any ideas please!my video card is a radeon 9200

I may not be the best for this type of thing but I'll have a go for you. My way is pretty long winded, I'm afraid. First of all completely uninstall the game. Then I would try to install the Demo. If you can install the demo try to play a 3d match with it. If you can't then I am of no more use to you. However, if you can, then uninstall the demo and re-install FM'10 and start again. If you have installed via steam, I suggest you search the forum for other like problems. If you didn't install via steam then try installing the game again. I can't help any more than this. I hope that some one with more knowledge of these problems than I will assist. Best of luck.

Archived