Congratulations SI on Fm10 & Patch 10.1

Just like to say congratulations to the SI team.

After buying the game via Zavvi and installing via steam on the day of release I was pleasantly surprised with the improvements one patch makes.

The game is a masive step up from FM09. It feels better and as a I result im playing better taking my time and enjoying every match rather than rushing through like previous fm's.

The match engine is far more realistic and intense. I started a game with Manchester United and the two best games Ive had so far were a 3-3 draw with Liverpool (League) and 4-3 win against Athletico Madrid (European Cup). Both these games had unbelievable goals and close shots cannoning off the crossbar etc. The improved strike rate of world class strikers is certainly a welcomed benefit. Rooney has scored 14 goals in the last 12 matches and Owen is poping on scoring goals. Its great that Rooney is finally showing his grace in a football manager game.

The premier league is extremely exciting as well. I've only drawn 2 matches and lost 1 match so far and Im now in January sitting 2nd. The difference between the top 4 is only 4 points (Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham (believe it)) which makes it extremely high pressured and as a result thrilling.

Anyway congratulations, my enthusiasm for football manager has been reborn since Championship Manager 01. Great job! :thup:

Archived