Application Error

Hey guys, just bought the game. Not getting a chance to play it as at the start of the season my asistant asks me to attend a backroom staff meeting and as soon as i click "hold meeting" i get an appliction error and it closes the game.

I have had a look at the FAQ's and cant see anything useful, any ideas i would appreciate alot, thanks in advance...

Does this happen every time you go to backroom advice?

My assistant asks me to attend the meeting within the 1st couple of weeks, when i click "hold meeting" i get that error, so i had to start a new game, i got upto that same part of the game and click on "hold meeting" again and get the error again...

Not sure what's happening there. If possible could you upload the save game before the crash to the FTP please so we can take a look here. The FTP details can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=154054

Once uploaded if you could give the name of the file you have updated in this thread then that would be great, if you could upload the crash dump file too that would be helpful

Archived