RE:The FMClub Turnstiles Re-open

I purchased the game on Steam. The instructions say;

STEAM users will find their code by right clicking on the FM2010 link in their STEAM "My Games" tab. Choose the option to view CD Code then click the "copy to clipboard" option and simply log into the FMClub.

However, Steam does not appear to have an option for FM2010 to view CD Code.

When I browse through Steam support, I find only the explanation that some third party games do not require CD Codes. There for the Turnstiles do not work for Steam users....

Third party games

CD Keys are issued with many third party games. In many cases, Steam will display your CD Key when you first launch your game. If your game launches and asks for a CD Key you do not have, please try the following:

1. Right-click on the game in the My Games tab and select View Game CD Key. This option is not available for all Steam games and a CD Key is not required for all games.[/Quote]

:thdn::thdn:

Also how can i activate fmclub if i bought the game via direct2drive. If i enter the cdkey that worked for the game i get "Sorry the license key you have entered is not valid." but the game activated normally with the same key.

Same problems as last year, I can't even register. It reckons I keep typing in the wrong word, the word is clearly visible and I double check my spelling but somehow it says I didn't spell it right.

This FM Club thing is a joke and poorly managed.

I'm really starting to think you are right...

It reckons I keep typing in the wrong word, the word is clearly visible and I double check my spelling but somehow it says I didn't spell it right.

Try in capital letters. But apart from that I always get "invalid key" :(

• 1 month later...
Also how can i activate fmclub if i bought the game via direct2drive. If i enter the cdkey that worked for the game i get "Sorry the license key you have entered is not valid." but the game activated normally with the same key.

I have same situation. bought from Direct2Drive.. game activates fine. When i try to log in to FMCLUB it asks for a key. I give it my activation key I got and it says same thing..

Anyone alive there at SI gonna respond to their customers?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived