more cash in seconds (on fmh)

When you are playing on fmh don't you just hate it when you ask the board for that little bit more money to fund 'the big transfer' well now stuff the board with this cheating but helpfull way.

you see once you have unlocked sugar daddy the board ask 'should we accept this investment' well are they dum of course so ya get more money along comes the cash but you spend it all o bugger then here comes the cheat

you go to prefrences and go to unlockables as you see you have got suagar daddy on so turn it off and save the game then turn sugar daddy backk on and save your game and there it is more money depends which club you are to how much you get but you can do it as many times as you like it is a cheat which i sttumbled across but it does get boring after a while as you release all your squad and buy a multi millons one from all the top clubs it's only for a bit of fun please don't be sad and use it to win everything otherwise i am sure you will get bored of the game too quickly.

When you are playing on fmh don't you just hate it when you ask the board for that little bit more money to fund 'the big transfer' well now stuff the board with this cheating but helpfull way.

you see once you have unlocked sugar daddy the board ask 'should we accept this investment' well are they dum of course so ya get more money along comes the cash but you spend it all o bugger then here comes the cheat

you go to prefrences and go to unlockables as you see you have got suagar daddy on so turn it off and save the game then turn sugar daddy backk on and save your game and there it is more money depends which club you are to how much you get but you can do it as many times as you like it is a cheat which i sttumbled across but it does get boring after a while as you release all your squad and buy a multi millons one from all the top clubs it's only for a bit of fun please don't be sad and use it to win everything otherwise i am sure you will get bored of the game too quickly.

Archived