How on earth...?

Do you people manage to play so many seasons, I'm still only midway through my second season and to be honest, this game is interfering with the rest of my life!

Read that Tom Anders did a season in 2 hours? I can barely manage a couple of league games and a quick shufty at the table!

Do you people manage to play so many seasons, I'm still only midway through my second season and to be honest, this game is interfering with the rest of my life!

Read that Tom Anders did a season in 2 hours? I can barely manage a couple of league games and a quick shufty at the table!

what speed setting have you got the game on, i think too do a season in 2 hrs it has to be set on very fast, i personally have it one fast and can do a season i n 6 hrs.

it also depends on wheter you constantly change tatics or wheter youve managed that winning combination.

as long as your enjoying it thats all that matters, no point in rushing it

yeah im playing it on very fast and i have got throught 20 season in around 5 days, i can complete a season in around 45 to 1 hour, due to the non-exsistance of media and the simplistic tatics, i reckon for the next game a bit more media interaction and a little more freedom on tatics this game would be the best there was.

Archived