A few random questions

1. Do players ever say anything other than 'Happy with training schedule' or 'Unhappy with high training workload'? They're the only two reactions I've ever seen; never anything like 'fancies a bit more shooting and less set piece training'.

2. Is there any point/advantage/disadvantage in having two Assistant Managers?

3. I've never used the 'play in reserves until match fit' option. How does it work? Is there a specific % fitness when the player is automatically switched back to your first team? Can we assume that the Reserve team manager won't play them to death, sending them flying into challenges etc etc, but rather will treat them appropriately as regards their fitness?

4. Is there any way to get rid of the Reserve and International team info on the calendar bar on FM2010, ie only to have first team info?

5. When I alter the role of a player after making a substitution, his role greys out, alongside the 'Attack/Defend/Support etc' option. Switching to another player and switching back makes it OK. Am I doing something wrong?

6. De Rossi was sent off for my Roma side, and I clicked on the 'Don't Appeal against ban' option. The text appeared saying that I had decided not to fine him. Again, am I missing something here?

1. Nope, I have never seen any other reactions

2. I dont think there is a disadvantage - just depends on how good their stats are.

3. The 'play in reserves until match fit' means just that. When their fitness is at 'match fit' then they will no longer be available for reserves. I think the Ass. Man will play them in most reserve games as they are likely to be first team players but I dont think they will treat them any differently to any other players in regards to fitness.

4. Not sure

5. Not sure

6. I have never understood why SI changed fining players for only sending offs/missing training either. From what I understand, you can either fine him/ not fine him or appeal against the ban/ not appeal against the ban not a combination.

Archived