FM2010 - Urgent help needed with demo

I posted the other day with a problem with my fm2010 demo. whenever i losad a game, regardless of whatever team i choose, on the the team page i only get half the player names. i get there value, position, nationality etc, but no names. i have deleted it and re-installed several times, but still get the same result. it was only yesterday that it came to me that when i deleted the game and re-installed, it would always have my manager details, as from previous games. so im presuming i havent been uninstalling it right. I have deleted from control panel, steam, in the documents folders........ am i doing it correct, or is there a core folder, which needs to be deleted, so i can install a whole brand new demo. also without my old manager details? Any help would be very much apreciated, i just want to get started and win the champs league with Celtic, ha

Sounds like a graphics card issue with the name situation and might be best for you to update your card driver and also have the latest direct x will help as well.

As for steam i dont use it so cant help you on that one.

thanks alot mate ill have a go at that. weird though because im still running fm2009, and play that regulary

FM09 has different animation settings and interface design so updating your drivers will help you cant hurt.

hi

can you help me it seems that my football manager 2010 demo is running in the background i have installed the demo succesfully but when i click on the game to load nothing appears as if its running in the background then i click the link again and it says that football manager 2010 is already running can some one help please in how i can fix this problem

hi

can you help me it seems that my football manager 2010 demo is running in the background i have installed the demo succesfully but when i click on the game to load nothing appears as if its running in the background then i click the link again and it says that football manager 2010 is already running can some one help please in how i can fix this problem

Holly Dog are you using steam to download and run the demo?

Have you tryed the soloutions in this link with regards to steam http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=156429

Also the guy who created the thread is a expert on steam issues and reckon it might be worth you messaging the guy and see if he can help you or message reply in the link thread i have included.

Hi

Cynet, thanks for all your help i will message that guy a.s.a.p

cheers pal:thup:

Archived