Problem with steam / demo

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I have done a search of previous posts and not really come up with any concrete answers.

Basically I have just downloaded STEAM and the FM demo earlier this evening. After playing for about four hours (and loving every second of it!) I saved the game and exited along with shutting down steam.

Later I loaded up steam to have another crack at it but the demo does not appear in the "my games" list.

My Sheff Weds save game I have since found is saved onto my documents (in sports interactive / football manager / games / Sheff Weds.fm folders), but I can't access it at all.

Do I have to download the demo again? Is there any reason STEAM has binned it off of my account?

exit steam , go to steam folder erase the clientregistry.blob file and start steam again it should update and the game should be back now

Many thanks for the reply, it didn't work at first for some reason but after I downloaded the demo again and then erased the file it started to work properly. Again many thanks. :thup:

ps. You may have made an enemy of my wife though!! :)

Archived