My Liverpool Team needs updating but i dont know who to buy, some help please

Hi well i am coming to the end of my 1'st season and am going to go out and try and upgrade my team but i dont know who to buy here is a list of who i have got, could you tell me who to sell and who to buy please just some friendly help icon_smile.gif

My Team:

GK:Jerzy Dudek

Reina

DF: Carragther

Traore

Kronkamp

Agger

Hyypia

Riise

Warnock

Barragan

Finnan

MF: Sissoko

Alonso

Lula

Foy

Woodward

Gerrard

Garcia

Kewell

Lennon

ST: Cisse

Cleberson

Crouch

Mellor

N'Gog

Now could you tell me who to sell and buy i use the 4-1-2-1-2 if that helps which it probaly does

All help apreciated

Hi well i am coming to the end of my 1'st season and am going to go out and try and upgrade my team but i dont know who to buy here is a list of who i have got, could you tell me who to sell and who to buy please just some friendly help icon_smile.gif

My Team:

GK:Jerzy Dudek

Reina

DF: Carragther

Traore

Kronkamp

Agger

Hyypia

Riise

Warnock

Barragan

Finnan

MF: Sissoko

Alonso

Lula

Foy

Woodward

Gerrard

Garcia

Kewell

Lennon

ST: Cisse

Cleberson

Crouch

Mellor

N'Gog

Now could you tell me who to sell and buy i use the 4-1-2-1-2 if that helps which it probaly does

All help apreciated

right ill help as i too have took liverpool through many seasons having to changes tuff around.

Sell (or release if you get no offers):

Dudek

Traore

Finnan

Foy

Cisse

Mellor

Buy:

Kuyt or Bent or Both

Kevin Nolan (great supporter of Liverpool)

Collicini (spelling)

(for the future):

Alan

Anderson(GK)

1 more back up goalkeeper of your choice i would have kept Kirkland to B honest.

• 1 month later...

Did 4 season as Liverpool but then saved over my game like an idiot, here's my thoughts

You must buy:

Akinfeev (GK) Locomotive Moscow - can be expensive.

Dario Srna - Midfielder / Defender Right or Left (but not centre) - excellent attributes, availabel for around £5m, less if you are lucky.

Leandro Gioda - (Centreback) - scores a ridiculous aount of goals for a defender, great stats.

Mirko Vucinic - Striker Centre - Italy Somewhere, great stats, super stamina, what a player.

Fernando Llorente - Striker Centre - there's been enough said about him on this forum!

Rafinha - Defender Right - Gelsenkirchen - wicked - loads of goals, worth 22.5m after frist season.

Andre Moritz - not sure where from but Great attacking midfielder (left or centre), needs work on Stamina but fitness training sorts him out.

Pablo Ore - search under pablo because there's an accent on the "e" - Am/F LC - crap stamina but Mr Creative.

Fabio Santos - D/M L - good stats, scores, versatile.

On who to release:

I thought about Cisse, but then he banged in silly amounts of goals for me, so he stayed, also very fit and fast, good to play alongside someone else.

Get rid of Mellor - definately.

I had a right touch and Real Madrid paid £12.5m for Foy, get rid of him you can do so much better.

I'm currently Palace, and have most of these players, we're doing superb, beat Liverpool 5-1 at home, won away an Man Ure and Chelski.

• 2 weeks later...

carlos tevez scored 25 for me at baracelona thenanother 12 at liverpool as did fernadando cavenghi or something who plays for spartack moscow he's an argentinian striker and only cost me 7.7 million, also for midfield victor can be very good he plays for deportivo i play him on the right and then bring luis garcia on and that works v.good. as for defenders rincon at man.utd turns into a superstar as does felipe of`al-itihad or something

• 4 weeks later...

I did 5 seasons and 1 the league every time what i did was put barragan on defencive training then after season attacking then played him on right wing he 1 top assist 3 years running also if you can sign villa or gilardino (or both) they both scored around 200 goals and world player of the year 3 times each. also i bought leo messi and played left wing. oh ye and i signed curtis turner from Accrington stanley(Who are they?) for 500k after couple of seasons i got his crossing,dribbling,shooting,passing,and technique all too 20.

Archived