Suggestion for match engine

When you want to make a quick substitution it actually takes longer time than to do it the regular way (unless I'm missing something)..

You click "Touchline Instructions" -> Shortcuts -> Make Quick Substitution -> Choose fieldplayer -> Choose Bench player -> Press ok 6 clicks

Instead, when you use classic way: Press tactics -> Drag'n Drop a player -> Press confirm 3 clicks

Perhaps it should be possible to have a widget, that can be collapsed to save space on screen, on the match view such that you only have to do a little drag'n drop and wupti you have substituted a player with 1 click..

well I dunno if this is everywhere the same but lets say I play with Brighton and i play away at Southampton. The stadium is bigger and 19000 people came to the game, now the mainstand is full the brighton away section is not as full but some fans came! Then the other sections of the stadium are completly empty no one is in there, they are all in that one stand and partly behind the goal? It bothers me a little bit???

it's related to the suggestions for the match engine!

This is a single thread concerning my suggestion.. if every posts their suggestion into this thread it will quickly become very cluttered and then some suggestions might get overlooked.. Just make a new thread with your suggestion :)

Archived