fm 2010 and more ram?

will i be able to run fm 2010 on my current pc specs i have a pentium 4 processer at 3mghz but i only have 512 ddr ram im lookin to get anoter gig of ram will this make the game run faster and what type of ram is the best

sorry if in wrong forum

Nobody's really sure what specs will be required as yet as SI haven't realeased min Spec details yet.

With regards to your ram issue if you are on Vista you will really struggle for speed as it uses more ram. I think evem with only 512mb of ram you will really struggle adding another 1 gig of ram will certainly make it run faster that it does now. Remember though if you do get another gig of ram it will have to be the same type of ram you have now in order for them both to work.

E.G if you have 512mb of DDR1 ram your 1gig extra will need to be DDR1 ram.

No idea what type is the best, sorry.

I'm no expert at things like this mind you so i may be wrong about that. Hopefully someone with more expertise/amend can confirm what i have said.

Honestly mate i would start pricing up a new rig.

A Pentium 4 with such small amounts of (Current) Ram could barely run most games these days.

Luckily enough new rigs are very cheap these days. Although i guess thats subjective really.

HOWEVER

If you cannot afford a new one, the extra RAM will help a fair amount so long as you are running XP.

DO NOT put Vista on your machine. Besides the obvious reasons, it will simply kill it in terms of crappy Vista over work.

Hope that helps in some way.

Archived