FMH08 Changes.txt Changer

FMH08 Changes.txt Changer (real original name huh?)

This PSP application will let you alternate between 2 changes.txt files simply and quickly without the use of a computer. Handy for changing between any 2 of the various challenges or updates here on the forums without all the hassle. Homebrew-enabled firmware is of course a must. Instructions in the readme...

Download

FMH08 Changes.txt Changer (real original name huh?)

This PSP application will let you alternate between 2 changes.txt files simply and quickly without the use of a computer. Handy for changing between any 2 of the various challenges or updates here on the forums without all the hassle. Homebrew-enabled firmware is of course a must. Instructions in the readme...

Download

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B_Barnes_94:

it says the gam could not be started(8002014C) Help...? thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try switching kernels in recovery.

B_Barnes- To install, copy both the folders (fmchanger and fmchanger%) to either GAME or GAME150. Kernel shouldn't matter- I have tested it on either kernel in either folder on 3.71 M33-4 and it works fine with any configuration. Your error sounds like you don't have the 1.50 subset installed, which reminds me this probably won't work on slims... icon_frown.gif If you have an original PSP, either download and install the 1.50 addon or tell us your firmware to see if we can diagnose anything else

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B_Barnes_94:

Where is recovery...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh and to get to the recovery menu on custom firmware, hold R and turn your PSP on

It's not required for every PSP that you install both folders...

@MightyOwl: It uses 2 folders: FMH2008 and FMH2008b. What the program does rename the folders into each other. (FMH2008 becomes FMH2008b and vice versa.)

It is coded in LUA so it won't be easy to implement in FMH. But there's a function in C: sceIoRename or something like that. This function does almost the same. (hint hint icon_wink.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry mate but im sorta a psp noob what software will i need last question i swear </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to be honest friend, id give up if I were you.

No disrespect intended at all here, but if your as clueless as you make out on the subject theres always a very slight chance you can damage your PSP, the risk may not be worth taking.

icon14.gif

Okay then cheers all for trying to help me cheers.... icon14.gif But im usually okay with psp stuff... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a link for you where it's all explained. I assume that there's nothing illegal about it so... (@SI forum crew: If it is just remove it!)

However I want to tell you that it's totally your own risk. But nowadays there's not much that can go wrong because the worst that can happen is bricking your psp and you can now undo that using Pandora also so.

This is for the old/fat PSP only!!!

Hope this helps.

Archived