can anyone help me

i dont know is it a bug or not. this thing happened me lots of time. i pick a team and play 1 or 2 years than when entering the game it returns to windows and says a PROBLEM AT THE LAST SAVED GAMES LINE 1 and at the games main screen load last game info dissappears and then when i try to load the game from load game status again it returns to windows and says LAST SAVED GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED...can anyone solve it??thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english

i dont know is it a bug or not. this thing happened me lots of time. i pick a team and play 1 or 2 years than when entering the game it returns to windows and says a PROBLEM AT THE LAST SAVED GAMES LINE 1 and at the games main screen load last game info dissappears and then when i try to load the game from load game status again it returns to windows and says LAST SAVED GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED...can anyone solve it??thanks anyway and sorry for my bad english

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by topyido:

ive only had this problem when ive switched com off while saving. then this happens if this was not the case with you im not sure sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i think you are right cuz i just switched off the com when the saving finished

Archived