Local Connection Question

Basically I joined a game my brother had been playing on his laptop, so because I joined him that meant it's run via his laptop power (far inferior to my pc). So I was wondering is there anyway I can swap it to run from my pc (obviously load it from my pc) BUT still have me as my own team?

I noticed when he loads it up, it auto gives him Birmingham and I have to select QPR.. but if I loaded it from my pc, would it then automatically make me Birmingham?

Most people wouldn;t be bothered but seriously his laptop is SLOW compared to my pc lol

Ok we have another problem, it loads up ok and I can take control of QPR... but it says 'The database used with this save can be found, now using the default database'

This makes no sense as the database used with it is there? Also will this have any effect on the game.. all my players are still there and all the transfers we updated are still in effect?

Did it load up that database or did you cancel it?

Are you sure its the same database, if it is the same database it might well just load the same database but im not too sure on that as it never happened to me.

Try getting the database from the laptop and put in onto your PC and try loading it from there aswell.

As I load the save game, it just informs me the database isn't there so it's using the default one.. yet it's the same one on the laptop?

This is the message I get:

"Load Game:

The database folder with which the game was created could not be found. The game is now using the default datatbase folder.

Archived