Stupid question - sorry!

As the subject says this is a stupid question so I apologise in advance.

Got Football Manager 2006 for PSP and I've been with East Stirling for ten years. In the SPL and starting my tenth season now and have over 1000 manager points, but haven't unlocked the sugar daddy cheat or got a place on the board.

Sorry!

As the subject says this is a stupid question so I apologise in advance.

Got Football Manager 2006 for PSP and I've been with East Stirling for ten years. In the SPL and starting my tenth season now and have over 1000 manager points, but haven't unlocked the sugar daddy cheat or got a place on the board.

Sorry!

• SI Staff

Unlocking these features is dependant upon a number of things - a large part of it depends on the trophies you've lifted and I'm guessing as you've started at a relatively small club you simply haven't won enough of them yet - sorry.

Ah ha! That solves it. WOn three titles and been the runner up in three cup finals. Was told if I stayed with the same club for ten years I would automatically get a sugar daddy.

Last ime I listen to rumours...

Cheers though mate

So now that I've been at East Stirling for ten years I can't get sacked - and if I keep winning I might get to unlock the Sugar Daddy

Got it now - cheers

Archived