Loading Leagues - Specific Details

After doing a few searches, I am unable to find specific answers to a few details. I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I want to avoid making a mistake that would cause me to restart my save. I'm not concerned about slowing down my system with any of these options. So here are the questions I have:

Loading Leagues as "View Only"

- How does this affect regens? By loading a league this way, can I expect good, young players to be generated in the corresponding country?

- Does this help keep teams competitive in major competitions (CL/UEFA Cup)?

Loading All Players From Countries

- Does this imply the leagues are active? (I'm assuming the answer is 'no' here.)

- Does this create new regen players?

- Is there ever a reason to select this option with a league I have already made "Playable" or "View Only"?

Thanks for any help!

- How does this affect regens? By loading a league this way, can I expect good, young players to be generated in the corresponding country?

Not 100% sure, but I doubt both of those.

- Does this imply the leagues are active? (I'm assuming the answer is 'no' here.)

- Is there ever a reason to select this option with a league I have already made "Playable" or "View Only"?

- no

- not any more than than not loading all players

- if you've only selected the top 1 or 2 divisions only. Or if you're planning on managing an international team that doesn't have a league playable in the game.

- Not sure, probably yes

- From my exprience, yes

Thanks for any help!

- no

- no sure, (retain clubs will do, see http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107091)

- as TheMister said.

Archived