Idea for future FM's (not 10)

Scenario mode (maybe)

I enjoy how Fifa has put scenarios for the player to try and accomplish and mirror what has happened in real situations.

Now i know this wouldn't exactly be everyones cup of tea but playing those tantalisting finals and key matches where leagues have been won are lost. A couple classic matches that comes to mind are both involving Liverpool (sorry). When they came back in Istanbul and when they beat Alaves 5-4 in Golden Goal after Jordi Cruyff's late header. All very good matches and i wonder if I could repeat some of these historic feats with various different challenges.

Thanks, Sheep

(P.S sorry if this has been posted before)

can you imagine the amount of extra work that would mean for the team at SI?? making all those players, revising their stats, setting up the "scenarios" ?? on those grounds alone, its a bad idea. better they work on improving other aspects of the game imho.

theres usually a few "short-term" challenges floating around in the CSE forum, admittedly theyre not just "one-match" ones, but nevertheless, theyre there...

I agree with rinso.

That may be due to your example...

A one match scenario would be a waste of time in a full-on management game like FM.

Maybe something along the lines of the short term challenges that are floating around could be

better implemented.

But I still can't see it being easy to do.

Archived