Watching a player

Hi,

I'm sorry but i don't know if this has been mentioned before but i'd love to see this feature where you can go to a game and watch a player that you may end up signing for your team.

I have seen this written in the text during a couple of matches that i have played on fm 2009 and it says a manager is sitting in the stands and watching a player that he would like to sign and so on and i feel as a manager, i should be able to go a watch a player and be at a game and it will be written in the text.

Also, whilst at the game, you can change to a player's view and get feedback on how the player has done during the game or something.

You can watch games, in the fixtures list just click on the 'vs' and it will change to 'attend'

but will i be just attending the game? what if i was interested in signing a particular player, i'd love to go and watch the player and maybe put some pressure on the manager to sell up or something like that.

but will i be just attending the game? what if i was interested in signing a particular player, i'd love to go and watch the player and maybe put some pressure on the manager to sell up or something like that.

Yes you will be viewing the match inthe same way as your own teams fixtrues; without the tactical commands of course

Archived