Mls

I belive that the MLS is missing a few of the expansion teams (Seattle sounders etc) and also that the rules are slightly wrong. I was wondering if there was a player made fix for this. I searched, but couldn't seem to find anything.

Maybe the MLS isn't too popular amongst FM fans :(

Dont think theres a fix specifically for the MLS so I think you'll probably have to wait until FM2010. If you think the rules are wrong then you should be able to fix them with the new editor. Until this is released perhaps you could ask in the bugs forum.

There is nothing like what you are looking for. The game has the Seattle Sounders in it with its players but they are not in MLS. You can use the editor and swap them with another team if you'd like. Future expansion teams like Philadelphia and Vancouver are not in the game at all.

The rules are not exactly the same as they are in real life but that is probably for at least 3 reasons; 1. No one outside of MLS really knows what they all are, 2. it is probably very difficult to get SI to code in all of these unique rules and test them and tweak them so that the AI uses them correctly, and 3. some of them just wouldn't be fun, like discovery claims. The league (in the game) does work well though and the major problems that existed before (like players randomly being dropped from your team) have been fixed.

Archived