anyone got good tactics for FMH07

this is my tactic. works great, unbeaten in 75 games with everton and won everything.

4-3-3

emphasis - attacking

passing - normal

tackling - normal

the rest is set to 'no'

player instructions

passing - defence and GK set to team, midfeild and forwards short

tacking - all team apart from 3 MF set to hard

pressing - DF and GK no, rest yes

pass to - all RLC

free role - 2 outside forwards set to yes, rest no

forward runs - all yes apart from GK, DC's and middle MF

run with ball - outside MF's and outside FW;s yes, rest no

hold up ball - middle MF and middle FW yes, rest no

long shots - all MF yes, rest no

through balls - all MF yes, rest no

cross ball - DL, DR, outside MF and ouside FW yes, rest no

marking - all zonal apart from GK and FW's.

Despite having attained Sugar Daddy, and in turn any player basically I wanted (not needed half the time!!) I was struggling to score with Man Utd throughout my six seasons. Just swapped over to this tactic, ok so I drew 0-0 in the first game but was very impressed with three strikers stats. Second game in, I've just won in Europe 3-0 with 15 shots, 11 on target. I think this is the highest I've every had. And the strikers all rated 9, 10, 9. 61% possession too. Early days but looking good so far! Cheers for this tactic, I'll keep you updated

Not so convinved any more. Yes, I'm unbeaten. But in the ten games I've played so far (6 premier division, 3 champions cup, one league cup) I've drawn five of them. Three 0-0, one 1-1 and one 2-2, ALL in the premier league. Only scored 15 goals in the ten games but only conceded 3. My other tactic (the old 352 thing) was just as tight at the back, slightly more intense up front and I wasn't drawing as many games. I'll battle on for now and update again later

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bugle:

Not so convinved any more. Yes, I'm unbeaten. But in the ten games I've played so far (6 premier division, 3 champions cup, one league cup) I've drawn five of them. Three 0-0, one 1-1 and one 2-2, ALL in the premier league. Only scored 15 goals in the ten games but only conceded 3. My other tactic (the old 352 thing) was just as tight at the back, slightly more intense up front and I wasn't drawing as many games. I'll battle on for now and update again later </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i find that with this tactic, when using it for the first time, it takes a while ,10 games or so for the players to get used to it. i've never had a 0-0 with this tactic. just persist for a while longer and you will succeed

Archived