Staying up

I am managing Real Zaragoza in FM 09 and when I got premoted a few seasons ago I was asked to pick my start of season expectation. As I just got premoted I was one of the worst teams in the Liga BBVA (better than the other two that got premoted though) and the lowest expectation was top half finish which I know I couldn't do. I was wondering if there was anyway to add a 'staying up' expectation?

Apparently that is the minimum expectation of the board. Normally when you promote you get 'avoid relegation', can't remember the one below that.. but was similar to that one. But the board thinks the team can easily play in the top half of the competition, which is a bit weird, considering you just got promoted.

I've managed a team, got promoted and the board didn't ask me to pick expectation i just got told to enjoy the experience, obviously they had very low hopes for the club that season haha. Managed a top half finish aswell, might of been with wrexham but not sure.... it was on an unemployed career save.

But yeah, to answer the question the board must think yo uare very capable of getting top half.

Archived