away games

this has happend with the last 2 save games iv started now an its even more confusin in that the tactics im using have been the same as 2 previous saves in which iv been extremely succesful. I just wondered if anyone knows any reasons other than tactics for why i have such poor away form.

I believe this is a tactical issue, and I did write out a whole paragraph there, but this is the GQ for FM and I'd be lambasted for discussing tactics on this forum

You would be better off asking for help in the Tactics and Training Forum, maybe even the Good team and player guide, the thread for whichever club you are currently experiencing these difficulties with.

Tactics

Team guides

Sorry I can't be any more help :thup:

its not a tactical issue in my belief as on 2 seperate saves using the same team ive had very different results and similar players can fail in this tactic

Well try the Tactics forum anyway - you never know what might turn up. I'm fairly good at all areas of FM09 aside from tactics, sadly. And due to tactics being so important for this particular iteration, I'm pretty much screwed :D

Have you edited the DB in any way this time before you began?

I wouldnt worry about it too much. I recently started a Pompey save and my home form was amazing playing 18 winning 17 and drawing 1, away form less amazing playing 18 winning 3 drawing 4 and losing the rest! As the seasons went on my away form got better and better and now in the 4th season i have the best away results in the league, i think its just something which gets better over team as your team gells more and players develop :thup:

Archived