Parachute payments?

I recently got relegated from the Premier League and i recieved some parachute payments around 8.6 million i think it was can't really remeber exactly now. Anyway i lost in the playoff semi finals in the Championship the following season and at the start of the next season i never got a message about parachute payments? I've checked my income screen and can't find anything out about it.

Teams in real life relegated from the Prem get parachute payments for 2 years don't they? Like i know a few Sheff Utd fans have said there parachute payments have now stopped this year so they have to start selling players but for the last 2 seasons before this season they were receiving parachute payments.

Found out that its £11.2 million per year for 2 years. £22.4 million all together for teams relegated in the 2009/10 season. I only got about 8 million ish so i don't think i got it all in one payment, As anyone else failed to bounce back up to the Premier League and not recieved their parachute payments for the 2nd season since you was relegated?

Archived