Is this normal?

Hello,

I recently downloaded a huge changes.txt file with all the January transfers in it. When I placed this in the correct file and started up a new game I noticed that the changes only applied if I was a manager of an English team. Is this normal? When I went to manage AC Milan, none of the changes were shown(Not even Italian ones).

When I was AC Milan manager I looked at West Ham and they had lost alot of there players and had loads and loads of free agents that had joined them. Is this suppose to happen?

Hello,

I recently downloaded a huge changes.txt file with all the January transfers in it. When I placed this in the correct file and started up a new game I noticed that the changes only applied if I was a manager of an English team. Is this normal? When I went to manage AC Milan, none of the changes were shown(Not even Italian ones).

When I was AC Milan manager I looked at West Ham and they had lost alot of there players and had loads and loads of free agents that had joined them. Is this suppose to happen?

Archived