[FM09] A journey through management

Liverbird93

I started off unemployed as a semi professional footballer. With the 9.0.3 patch and database. I have made no edits. I am running the English, Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish and Irish leagues as low as they go. I am using a large database

I applied for every job that came up and the first one I was accepted for was Bangor in the Northern Irish premier division so I took the job.

It started well with me getting a few wins and reaching the Antrim cup final before losing to Glentoran.

The league was also going well sitting in about 5th position until a poor run of form saw us drop to 9th. I could never seem to get the team back to their performances earlier in the season so we ended up in the bottom half of the split. We ended up finishing 9th which is one higher than the media predicition and I achived the target of avoiding relegation. In the Irish cup we played poorly and got knocked out by Newry. In the league cup we fought really hard but couldn't quite beat the league champions linfield.

Irish Premier Division

League Positions graph

Antrim Cup

League Cup

Irish Cup

Archived