Any tactic suggestions?

Mate, to put it quite simply, dont even bother asking for help with tactics on these forums. All members boast about how many trophies they get, but in various tactic asking threads, there aing one member whos added their tactics.

Other than the overrated 3-5-2 formation there are no tactics here for FMH07.

The members are *****s you see. They are tight about giving out tactics. Why? Because they are NORTHERN MONKEYS!

icon_biggrin.gif I werent talking about you chuz mate, your a geezer. There are some n00bs here that go on about how many titles they win, but you rarely see em posting their tactics up. I reckon they are bullshiting everyone.

Which 3 are the tactic threads then chuz??

winning tactic

Need help try this tactic

and

i need a good scoring tactic (by me actually icon_wink.gif)

I agree with u about the lying sometimes, it frustrates the hell out of me when some random comes on here boasting about the game being too easy, every player on their team getting 50+ goals a season etc icon_rolleyes.gif

But dont forget those who actually tell the truth and are willing to post their tactics for others...

no tactic is foolproof, u need good players and a squad with which players have gelled. its not an easy game, even my tactic with which gerrard was scoring 90 goals a season for 2 years on the trot is now failing and I have to revert to another tactic. You can't use the same tactic forever

Archived