workpermits

Bought kerlson due to his cheap price tag on the game however he hasnt got a workpermit the board will not allow me a new feeder club in a country which he can quikly claim eu residence such as spain also he is not granted a permit after contract offers of key player terms, any other ideas? hes currently on laon in poland which is slightly quiker for residence than the uk but still around 3 years of living there to go first

cant see a sale happening and definatly not at a price even or higher than what i paid as he came from inter and obviously has not played so i guess il leave him in poland until he needs a new contract which he wont sign because he hasnt played despite key player status

If you've played the game before then you won't need any help, will you?

If he is happy to go on loan for 3 years then he will be happy to sign a new contract. :rolleyes: It's hypothetical for goodness sake and used to indicate that whether or not he has mad an appearance for you may mean absolutely nothing. Jeesh, don't know why I bothered though, ignoramus.

I gave you advice and you insulted me, with reference to my post count. Then try to imply that I am looking down my nose at you because of your post count. :confused: Are you serious?

Look i've given you good advice, take it or leave, but drop the attitude with people that are trying to help you or you'll soon be told where to go. To expect anything more is bizarre.

I have similar problem with Riffo signed him wasnt paying enough attention now he cant play and is in poland, hes 28 too so cant see him having much of a future already has 15 caps if he gets in next few int squads can he get a wp earlier than 3 years?

Archived