Scouting Trouble

So I'm managing a lower league team and I got some pretty good scouts in.

My club lets me only scout a couple of countries on this continent, so I set my scouts to search those nations.

Now, Some scouts got full knowledge of Spain and France, so no problems getting 100 or so reports from there.

But I can also scout eg. Sweden, or Denmark..but there are no scouts with knowledge there.

Thus I let my other scouts go there, and they come back with like 7 reports.

Then I see that his Sweden bar is pretty much full, so I want to send him back to get a good amount of reports next time. But when I go scout assignments, and then nations for that same scout, Sweden is not an option anymore.

So what's the point in having these scouts when you have let them search through all those countries, and you can't let them go back there?

Or am I missing something here? (I'm pretty new to the game).

Thanks alot!

I think this is your problem, but I could be wrong:

Once a scout finishes an assignment of a particular country (like Sweden), it stays under his assignments as finished. If you want to send him back to that country, you can either click the assignment labeled 'Finished' and choose 'Restart' or you can remove that assignment and add a new scouting assignment (for Sweden) in the usually way.

Archived