Can you move stadiums twice?

Pretty simple question really. I'm in Serie A with a stadium of about 12,000 so it is quite hard to do well financially. The board have just announced a new stadium with the capacity of 25,000 which is better, but if I'm going to compete with AC Milan I'm going to need a much bigger stadium. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to ever have a stadium that big?

Whats your bank balance atm? average attendance? and reputation?

Well my bank balance is probably quite low seeing as we've just moved stadiums. So I don't expect a new stadium next year or anything, but I would like to know that it is possible that I could have another one eventually. I sell out my stadium almost all the time, and i think my reputation is continental.

You can use the editor that comes with the game and give yourself a stadium as big as you like. Cheating I know but it would solve your problem. I only thing with doing it this way would be that you'd have to start a new game for this to work. Alternatively you could use an editor like FMRTE. The benifit of using this editor instead of the one that comes with the game is that you don't need to start a new game for your changes to work.

Well my bank balance is probably quite low seeing as we've just moved stadiums. So I don't expect a new stadium next year or anything, but I would like to know that it is possible that I could have another one eventually. I sell out my stadium almost all the time, and i think my reputation is continental.

Ya I think the new stadium they built for you was simply too small but maybe they didnt have the funds for anything bigger or more expensive. If you keep filling your stadium week in week out and manage to get the results to keep you at the top end of the table for a few years, playing in champions league etc you should get enough funds and hopefully the board will consider expanding the stadium to a capacity to compete with the best in Serie A or build a new stadium with high capacity

Archived