List of..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FMHandheld:

I didn't get a manual with mine, I bought it used, perfect condition, but no manual. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think your lying, in another thread you said <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I think he wanted to know whether it would run straight away or if he'd have to update it in which case he'd need to find out the firmware version. 2.71 or higher will suffice or do what I did; buy a 2.5/2.6 PSP, downgrade it and use Devhook to play your FM game which you downloaded off the Internet :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if it the case that you have downloaded and not bought your copy I think you should leave these forums.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FMHandheld:

What does New CA and New PA mean?

Also, is there any way to change a players' stats? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Current Ability and Potential Ability are how good the player is now and how good the player can get.

At the minute, i don't think it is possible to change individual stats

Archived