Semi Pro - Professional

Im Vauxhal motors and i have been promoted to the Championship, yet im still semi Pro. Anyone have any idea when/if this will change? And does it make a difference?

Many thanks icon_wink.gif

Im Vauxhal motors and i have been promoted to the Championship, yet im still semi Pro. Anyone have any idea when/if this will change? And does it make a difference?

Many thanks icon_wink.gif

Sorry to keep going on about it, but im now in the premiership and still semi pro? Dnt fink its making any diference, but its just annoying me.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -JC-LFC-:

Sorry to keep going on about it, but im now in the premiership and still semi pro? Dnt fink its making any diference, but its just annoying me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'll lower your wage & transfer budget slightly - but it won't 'cripple' you.

You should have switched over already, I'm not entirely certain why you haven't - I've added some extra 'safety' code into next years version to check at the end of each season in case a similar thing happens (so it'd recover as soon as it realised).

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Marc

Archived