Error : [-819]

I have been playing my copy of football manager 2009 for the last 6 months and now its asking me to do the activation again, so when i put the my activation key in again im getting the message

"We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key, please visit: http://www.sigames.com.

Error : [-819]"

I dont need or want to buy a new key as i already paid for it when i bought the game, and been using my key and playing the game, so can anyone please help me fix this issue asap.

thanks

i tried the first thing and its still comimg back with them same error message (-819) as before where as yours changed do you think i should still try the second stage from your thread?

i tried the first thing and its still comimg back with them same error message (-819) as before where as yours changed do you think i should still try the second stage from your thread?

There is a link to a thread within my thread. Go into that and when you scroll down a bit you'll see something called 'fix 3' install that and follow the steps from there on. That should solve your problem

Archived