A Technical Problem about FM (Any Help Thanked)

Right Guys the reason I have made another one of these threads about the same problem is due to the fact that the last one was getting off track.

I want to post a full point about this problem I have Been having.

Right. Before I brought the game I was playing on the Football Manager Demo Downloaded from this site. It worked Perfectly on My Computer Then after loving it so much decided to buy the game at half price.:)

I brought the game from a normal Game Shop. Upon installation, I choose Steam as the installer due to the fact that it updates automaticlly. I install without concern and open the game. First thing I notice is that it takes about 2 mins for the game to start up. I don't really think about it and the game loads.

The Colour in the opening ad things was black and Blue no other colours. This I regard as odd as the demo had more colours. I go onto the Main Entrance thingie. I load up prefrences to load up a new screen. I see the cursor change fom a pointer to a football and back to a pointer in the time it should take to load the screen. However the screen does not come up and I minimize FM before returing.:confused:

FM does not evan come up on screen. So I minimize again wait for about 1-2 Minuite then return. The screen has loaded but this same thing happens every single time I click on Somthing.:confused:

What annoys me is that my Computer is in the Minimum requirments but the game still has this Faulty Error which renders the game unbearable. :confused:

I have tried to fix the problem.

Upgrading virtual RAM, Setting FM to high priority, closing all other apps, spyware etc

I feel terrible that I can't Play the game I love

Any answers Appreiciated.

A mortally grieving Saxonaitor.

Archived