FM 2008 Handheld - 3 questions, thanks.

SI thanks again for FM 08 PC. My love for Fm will never die. I have to hotel a lot for work, which is not great. PSP FM however, makes life good!

My question since I spend a lot of away time on FMH is....

1- Will Sweden be a playable league on new version?

2- If not, please would this be considered for next version?

3- Can you add more Swedish players in so that the Swedish international job is viable to be applied for?

Here or there, I will buy the next version and love Aston Villa, and again thanks for great games.

SI thanks again for FM 08 PC. My love for Fm will never die. I have to hotel a lot for work, which is not great. PSP FM however, makes life good!

My question since I spend a lot of away time on FMH is....

1- Will Sweden be a playable league on new version?

2- If not, please would this be considered for next version?

3- Can you add more Swedish players in so that the Swedish international job is viable to be applied for?

Here or there, I will buy the next version and love Aston Villa, and again thanks for great games.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1- Will Sweden be a playable league on new version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2- If not, please would this be considered for next version? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we will - I'm hoping we will get the chance to add at least a few leagues in the version after FMH08 - but obviously time will tell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">3- Can you add more Swedish players in so that the Swedish international job is viable to be applied for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The database is finalised already - I'll try and run a query of the jobs available in the near future so its obvious which jobs are available and which aren't.

Marc,

Thanks for your reply. This information is nice to know.

I am sure compared to other leagues, Sweden's are low demand. But with leagues such as Belgium or Australia for instance, Sweden may be considerable for inclusion? Cool.

Thanks again. I hope this forthcoming 08 version of FMH has Aston Villa in the money money money. Petrov out Kim Kallstrom in. For sure.

Thanks!

Archived