Just One problem

I found that FMH has been my best game on the PSP ever. However there is one glitch. Im Hereford and have now got promoted to the championship after 4 seasons. Im not in the relegation zone yet just about 14th- 15th. I thought not bad for a team that came from the conference. In fact its very bad. I check on my board confidence and it says some supporters are calling for my resignation!!! How is this possible.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem before?

I found that FMH has been my best game on the PSP ever. However there is one glitch. Im Hereford and have now got promoted to the championship after 4 seasons. Im not in the relegation zone yet just about 14th- 15th. I thought not bad for a team that came from the conference. In fact its very bad. I check on my board confidence and it says some supporters are calling for my resignation!!! How is this possible.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem before?

same thing happened to me, I was forest in the championship in season 2, and i was in 8th or so, doing ok for a team just promoted and the board were satisfied but they said please ignore supporters calling for your resignation... what the hel!!

Archived