Mac Digital Download Options Please

Hi Guys,

I have a problem. I had to reinstall my OS (OSX 10.5.6) and now I want to reinstall my Football Manager 2009. However there are no sources for downloading the full file.

I have been trying to download the torrent that is located on the main forum. Can someone please help me and direct me to another location where I can download the game(FM version not the WSM one)?

Thank you very much

This year Macintosh support for the game has been awful. Late patches, missing links. At least SI/Sega should link mac DD from official sites.

If you haven't bought yet, I recommend to buy the boxed version. My copy that I get in UK took less than two weeks to be delivered in Brazil.

This year Macintosh support for the game has been awful. Late patches, missing links. At least SI/Sega should link mac DD from official sites.

If you haven't bought yet, I recommend to buy the boxed version. My copy that I get in UK took less than two weeks to be delivered in Brazil.

I had bought the digital download version. It is kind of BS to have to buy a dvdrom version just to get support for Mac people.

By the way, i used to live in SP for a few years, that is what got me into football to begin with. Go Corinthians!

• 2 months later...
I had bought the digital download version. It is kind of BS to have to buy a dvdrom version just to get support for Mac people.

By the way, i used to live in SP for a few years, that is what got me into football to begin with. Go Corinthians!

Can you tell me where you found the digital version for mac? I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks!

Archived