Forgive me I have sinned!

I spent a whole season going on holiday and leaving everything to my assistant manager to get wins as i kept losing when I played the matches myself, and if I lost a match I shold have one i reloaded and tried again :(:thdn:

But I have reformed, and although I should be winning matches, I play them myself and try and win using MY tactics and its WAY more fun :) Its not about the winning, its the taking part!

So if you have done this before and still do it now I beg you stop and start enjoying the game for what it is!! :) How good does it feel to get a message in your inbox saying "Murphy's tactical tinkering ensures win" :p

I spent a whole season going on holiday and leaving everything to my assistant manager to get wins as i kept losing when I played the matches myself, and if I lost a match I shold have one i reloaded and tried again :(:thdn:

But I have reformed, and although I should be winning matches, I play them myself and try and win using MY tactics and its WAY more fun :) Its not about the winning, its the taking part!

So if you have done this before and still do it now I beg you stop and start enjoying the game for what it is!! :) How good does it feel to get a message in your inbox saying "Murphy's tactical tinkering ensures win" :p

I've done this too. I often feel that that my assistant does a better job than me when managing.

The funny thing is, I set him to keep the tactics and he generally picks my squad anyway. I was going to raise it but am now putting it down to the fact that my Assistant is better than me.

lol I know the feeling. He kept exactly the same team as I did but magically won each time! But I was getting bored of the save because I was just winning everything. Ive now started playing again properly and i'm 3rd in Premiership noyl behind 2nd and 1st by a few points so its good to try and play my matches tactically and at the end of the day say "it was all meee" heh. Even if i dont win the league i can still say it was close.

I did the champions league final against barcelona recently which i played properly, and we came back in the last 10 mins of extra time to win 3-2 and altough I could have won easily if I had just gone on holiday, I will never forget that match and the relief I felt when we scored the 2 goals at the end :)

Archived