Tips** Get players 4 Free in January

Do a search on Jan 1st to Jan 31st for players who don't want to come to you and contract expiring. make an offer of £0, the club always accepts. say if bidding on 10 players will get at least 4 of them depending what club you are.

I was Walsall in League One and bagged Keiran Lee (Man Utd), Arturo Lupoli (Arsenal), Kasper Schmeichal (Man City), Tyrone Mears (West Ham) etc etc their price shot up to around £5mil each, sold Lee to Newcastle at end of season for 7.5mil as he had big club release! also helps struggling clubs in the second half of season to be good!

Let me know if it works for everyone icon_smile.gif

Do a search on Jan 1st to Jan 31st for players who don't want to come to you and contract expiring. make an offer of £0, the club always accepts. say if bidding on 10 players will get at least 4 of them depending what club you are.

I was Walsall in League One and bagged Keiran Lee (Man Utd), Arturo Lupoli (Arsenal), Kasper Schmeichal (Man City), Tyrone Mears (West Ham) etc etc their price shot up to around £5mil each, sold Lee to Newcastle at end of season for 7.5mil as he had big club release! also helps struggling clubs in the second half of season to be good!

Let me know if it works for everyone icon_smile.gif

yeah you have to always bid free (then no compo paid) A lot of time you get from players they dont think you have the funds to offer them if lower division, just keep trying and go for other players. I tried for 20 players or so for Walsall and got 5 including Kasper Schmeichal, Keiran Lee and Arturo Lupoli as well as Billy Sharp.

Also works at start of game for lesser known players have a look at ones who's contract expires in December 2006! couple of greeks and unknown italians, once brought their value shooted up to 5mil+ with Aston Villa

icon_smile.gif

no problem mate works in pre season and january! never fails! in conference etc probs best go for league 1 or 2 players as they help for the final push in 2nd half of season! bagged a few unknowns 7 seasons in doing this and they are work 12mil+, one even 30mil! part of enjoyment waiting for the jan sales to arrive lol!

Yeah that second half push is true, got Richards form the Cham. league and he really helped. This season i was able to get a DR from Milan!!!

Even though this time it isn't helping that much but im on a steady 10th place and thats great for relegation fighters :p

Archived