Quick Question about International Teams - Please Answer

I play on FML most of the time but I have just decided to start a quick career managing England. I have played a few qualifiers but would like to create a new user managing a 100- team at the same time I am managing England.

I select nations from the list but the lowest nation is Wales is this because the database I am playing on is small or is it something to doo with FM not getting the liscence?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Will

As you only have a small database you will only have a limited amount of players in your game. Some smaller countries won't have many players avalible, so you will not be able to play as these nations.

To solve this either;

• Use a larger database
  • Load all players from the country you want to manager
  • Use a DDT file (see Dafuges Challenge Thread.

Note that in some circumstances there will just not be enough players in a certain country in the whole database, so these are not guarenteed to work. Loading a larger database is the worst choice if you only want players from one country, because it will load players from all country which will mean that your game will slow a little and you may not get all players from the one country.

Ter's San Marino 'Double' Thread may also help you, as it involves playing as a lower nation.

Hope this helps you. :)

Archived