question re sell-on clause in co-own deal

Hi guys

2 questions here

playing with club brugge about 1 season ago i sold my gun regen to napoli for £10mil + 50% of next fee

kept him on my shortlist and hes done well,

in the most recent window Inter, AC, Roma and Juve all bid £25-35mil to co-own him with napoli. Napoli accepted each of these bids. but the move never happened and those 4 clubs would rebid for him, again all accepted... this went on for the whole window with each club bidding 5 or 6 times, and being accepted each time.

does this mean he didnt agree terms (is this even how it happens in co-owns??)

or does it mean the computer was being mean to me and didnt want to see me get another £15million... ;)

actually infact, would i even see a cent of that 15mil if the deal went thru? or cos its co-own do i end up with nothing?

Clubs constantly re-bidding for players is a bug I think. Happened on my game when a Finnish wonderkid kept getting bids all season. Kinda frustrating when you get messaged every week saying a club has just bid for this player for the 47th time.

As for your question... you would still get the 50%. Half of the fee paid would go to you even if it's co-ownership or whatever. If it's in writing before he is sold on then it's pretty much a given. If you didn't get the 50% it would be one huge loophole.

Archived